Sunday, July 1, 2007

Great lovely moments 25/6/07


It was definately the best moment counted in my life ever.There are no words to describe the awesomeness of this trip to Penang,25/6/07 for official work and non-official pleasure.I don't want talk about my official things here..BUT the best part was the non-officials where i met my beloved Dharshini and her buddies..

Dharshini,Aida and Shaf

I would like to say that day with them touches my heart unconditionally.I made friendships like i never had before, I got so much love and it's so unexplainable.I feels a big loss after returning and everytime when i miss her, i just glance look at the our pictures and reminds that days with her and her friends..
No forget my lovely aka Thanaletchumi and her brother,Prabakaran who warmly welcome and assist me during my visit there.Thank you very much..Aka,remember.i also your brother now..

Chumy..

Hmmm..Dharshini,I had revealed myself.!It was the best time i have ever had.I can't wait for all of the new memories for years to come.Will see you soonest again.
Take care..Miss you all.XOXO

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kalai,where did u go so long ahh??
Overstay in Penang izit.Hm hmm hmm.
How's Penang huh?Never tell me olso.

Anonymous said...

hehehee..darlin thanks for it..is so sweet of u to write bout us...hahahahha...reveal urself ar..hehehehe...i had fun wit u..miss those time..hug hug....

Anonymous said...

wahai..kawan ku.Ko gi Penang jumpa buah hati ke?hahaha.

Kalai said...

Siew,Where got..Im here la.U the 1 not realise.Overstay?just 2days.Ahya.Not enuf la.next time want stay 1~2weeks lar.how?.kekeke

Kalai said...

Well,its my pleasure to wrote about MyD.. ;-)

Kalai said...

Mat,Lu nie kepoh aje lar.

Anonymous said...

Wak lau wei..Kalai lo ho bo ahh?
Next time count me in la.I wan c c ur.hehe

Kalai said...

U want see what?Mau buku lima?Nah!!!

Anonymous said...

i want fren wiv ur D mah..kikiki

Anonymous said...

darlin i love u love u love u...XOXO

Anonymous said...

Kalai,got u..Cannot hide frm me rdy.!!!Someone confess love to u.
Who's the pinkie ha?Better tell me if not i will kecoh satu kampung!!hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey josh..i knew that gal la..I tell u that love story..

Anonymous said...

Hello pinkie..congratulation.Well right choice.

Anonymous said...

^chumy the sassy^

helo helo...well its a gr8 pleasure to know u n of course we have a wonderful time at McD ahemm...MyD???? hahhah nice nick... of course my lil bro after my 1st bro Peraba...so nxt time planning to stay 1-2 weeks ahh...better do that..:P tis time we go ronda ronda as we plan...ok ok gtg tc n have a nice day..:)

Anonymous said...

Yoges,Let me know the who's that lucky gal too

Kalai said...

Woi Woi...Stop Stop gossiping la..Go back and do work.

Anonymous said...

hello hello everybody.....hey Serene thanks..but y u say is the right choice ar...u donno he alwiz bully me u knw..heheheh...Phang nx time u talk chinese wit me ok cosi got to knw tat u teach kalai chinese...hehehehe...but u teach him a bit enuf la not everyting den nx time i cannot bully him..hehehe ....

Anonymous said...

hey darlin...gone la u...kena bully from the..but make sure they dont do tat to u ok..XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hello Pinkie,Dun worry la.We won bully him as he also our another pairs of our eyes.tc

Anonymous said...

Yea la.He's gems for us plus if u won his heart,u r lucky gal redi la..Wait wait..does he loves you too?If yes,i would be happy indeed.What?Kalai bully u?I dun think so..Hahaha.Anyway good luck.Keeping posting.TC

Anonymous said...

Yahoooooo...kalai,i wan know the love story lei.Must be best one.tell me tell me.k

Anonymous said...

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO IS "pINKIE" IN THE PICTURE??

Anonymous said...

I know i know but u gotta ask Kalai..

Kalai said...

Hello Anonymous..Is "Pinkie" ur concern??Btw who r u?

Kalai said...

Yea.Its true.I did bullied her at times but i love doing that to her indeed.

Kalai said...

Siew,find a love story book instead.

Anonymous said...

eh eh my darlin love to bully me pulak...ahyoooo...

Anonymous said...

ITS OK.ITS NOT IMPORTANT OSO.cONGRAT...

Unknown said...

erm..susan mane macha??
Semalam ader nampak die... :P