Saturday, November 10, 2007

She as sweet as Deepavali..


Deepavali is perhaps one of the most beautiful events in the eyes of Hindus BUT for me, my sweetheart's ravishing smiles and her happiness countered in her eyes is the most beautiful & sweetest thing that i desired to see from her NOT only on this special day but everyday .
Dear,i wish to see this consistently from you and i will continue play my role to flourish you.
Regardless i stay apart away from you but my love to you won't stay apart.Its my vow..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Gorgeous Aunty Sally With her Sweet Daughter.
Aunty,I've been impressed by your graciousness when i met you 1st day, your sense of humor that i used listen from Dharshini, and the deep sense of love and appreciation that is evident as you interact with being good mother/parents.Again i being thankful to you for trusting me despite im newcomer in the entry and giving guidances to sustain our relationship.
And thank you very much for Deepavali present plus greetings.


With great admiration and love,
Kalai

No comments: