Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Dunno" "Dunno" "Dunno"

I knew a person who utter this at frequent intervals while having a conversation,when you throwing questions to her..You may gets fed up if listen that answers repetitively but for my case i starts liking "Dunno"phrase since i believe its a kidda nice kind humour while allows thinking and taking time to answer the questions appropriately.Sounds weird rite.hehehe.Even some people says about "Dunno"said peoples are categorized as THINKS SMARTS BUT ACT BLURR type.

Hey you..Izzit true arr???hehehe

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehhee...act i am blurr n i memang donno wat izit so i answer la donno but didnt knw tat u will like it cos many ppl is fed up wit me cos i use it to avoid tings which i dowan n reli donno how to answer...hehehehehe....

Kalai said...

Thats y u r smart!

Anonymous said...

No wonder la,u keep saying Dunno to me..Very bad la u.

Anonymous said...

Alo Pinkie,
May i know who r u?Can we be frens?This Kalai never let me know who r u.

Anonymous said...

hi aishwarya....sure i dont mind b ur fren....but u wan to know who am i u hv to ask him la...cos he is ur fren wat...hehehehhe....tc

Anonymous said...

Hi pinkie.i nvr tot u wil reply me.U know,your name is HOT CAKE in JB.I did ask him about you but he just says dunno and simply write.Adui.

Anonymous said...

oooooo....reli ar he said he donno bout me...so sad...darlin u told her u donno about me ar...so sad...ahyoooo...heart break la darlin....neway aishwarya y u so keen to knw who am i la...i am juz a normal gal aso la...hehehee...i so famous thr ar...y ar...hehee

Anonymous said...

Yeah.He said dunno but you can so thick with him until call "DARLING".....Hmmm in love??

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm.......of cos i love him la....my beloved darlin wat....:~)

Anonymous said...

Does he love you too??i dun think so!!i think you're kidding rite..

Anonymous said...

how sure r u tat he dont love me.....i tink is nothin got to do wit u aso rite if he love me or no rite...do u tink i am makin fun bout it...ya can i knw y u askin me all tis....u like him izit?????

Anonymous said...

kalai,hmm hmm!!