Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Did you play "Sudoko" before?

Sudoko is about logic number placement puzzle where we have to fill-up 1~9 numbers in 9X9 grids and divided into 3X3 regions contains of 9 boxes each.The rule of puzzle is the number should appear once each row,column and a region..I learnt this game from my friend and promoting to others as well since i getting addicted with it.ahhaha.Believe me..When u managed solve one,u want do another and another....Don't worry la,its sounds addictive but its good exercise for your brain.I suggest this puzzle to PhD people.What?PhD? ya la.those PermanentHeadDamage people like me.heheheh.Well,it's improve your logical skills.Just try below puzzle and see your result.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's kind of easy game to a smart person like you...

Anonymous said...

i dun to play tis bcos i hv no patience.