Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lunch at Ichiban Sushi,Singapore

Ichiban Sushi (literally, the first star) is a place in Singapore where you are able to enjoy good quality food with modernize presentation in cool ambience, at affordable price(claimed by singaporean lar) but i cant really spare the money if daily took lunch there.
Just imagine Koh and myself ate cost us a bomb at $100++(RM230).
Sigh.Of couse larr,we took premium course what! plus with plenty of A la carte's.
Hehehe.That's y lor pay for it.What to do?
Damn hungry after burst up in 3hour sober discussion later boost us to order these....................... 1st main course 2nd main course"yummies" assorted sushi Koh is squezzing lemon and pure on fried chicken..
Koh,U wait lar!!Let me taste 1st ur salmon fish.hehehe My drink"Strawberry blended"
I choose this.Do you y?
I like pink colour what.Hehe
Spent 2hour there,it's time to pay the bill:-
Me:Koh,you foot the bill
Koh:Y me?
Me:Since you're older then me and i drove you here.
Koh:Ok,Ok.:-( Next time you pay then
Me:See how larr :-)
Call waiter for the bill
Waiter:Yes,sir
Koh:Bill me,pls(He passed his MasterCard)
Waiter:Sir,Do you have Visa instead cos we having promotion & 10% dis for Visa Cards and giving away 20% vouchers for next time visits
Koh:Waw..Izzit.So nice arr but i don't have Visa.
Koh winks me with cunning smile since he knew i hv Visa. Ultimately I agreed after under dissuasion by him and pity at waiter too who standing staring at us.

BEAR IN MIND THAT I JOTTED DOWN IN MY DIARY,YOU OWE ME A BIG MEAL!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y dun count me in?? :-(

Anonymous said...

u have been sink.hahhaha

Anonymous said...

tis time u oni belanja MR KOH but seriously u hv to belanja me i'll nv forget tat u knw....so nice the food...i wan i dont care...or else i mogok....

Kalai said...

Not even belanja but will feed and groom you till become a fatty gal like pig.hehehe

Anonymous said...

dowan dowan...i dowan to b fat...i juz like the way i am ok....i can eat one dont worry...but juz dowan to b fat den susah..no guys will woo me la den..hahaha