Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Samosa

Aduhai.I blogs about food again but no choice since i were geram seeing this 2 girls eating samosas.They MMS me kononnye ajak me for makan too but indeed they just ajak-ajak ayam only.Just want make me miss Samosa :-p

Samosa is the most enduring Indian puff,originated frm North India and well famous in Arab,US,UK and even in East Afrika.Traditionally samosas in triangular or conical shapes being fried with savoury potatoes,onions and even minced meats as ingredients. Savoury samosas are usually served with a chutney(indian sauce) of some sorts.

Amboi..Amboi..Sedapnya makan tak ingat orang..
Aida,pelahan-lahan lar.Jgn gelojoh nanti tersekat,susah tau.Tengok Dharshini,tak makan tapi posing aje depan kamera..hahahah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woi...u nv even tel me tat u goin to put tat pic...teruk la u..hahahaha...ya la..kena posing mah..hahahahahah...but it was reli nice...hehehe..

Anonymous said...

hey excuse me...wat do u mean by i eat gelojoh huh????hey dats the way to eat nice n yummy yummy food...:p ishk ishk...selalu je gedik gedik ngan kawan aku ya...bila mau kawin ar???dun 4get dat u r still in da pending list arrr...n i am da one to decide u knw...hohohohoho..so must buy me samosa+guess handbag...(rasuah rasuah)shhhhh....>_<

Kalai said...

Gedik?kawin?merepek lar awk nie.Rasuah?dowan dowan nanti BPR tangkap saya.