Monday, March 26, 2007

About Pinkie

Pinkie is not her real name.I used to called Pinkie as she really obsess on pink.She loves whatever things which is pink in color.For ex.Pig is her favourite animal since pig is pink in colour.hahahaha.

Anyway she's cute ,funny and naughty.But a bit sensitive,well its depends what you talk lar.If you talk nonsense then you pay for it.Aiyoh.U know She likes to bully me,almost everyday.Maybe because im too innocent i guess.kekeke LOL Indeed im very happy with the way she treats me amusingly.Believe me,you cant stop your laughter when interact with her ;-)

Pinkie, I am truely sorry about that day which leads you "Mogok" on me.I cast back those my words and I didn't realize what I was saying at time and never thought will hurts you.Its maybe because im using inappropriate words.I'll try to watch my word in the future.Take care...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey kalai,who is that pinkie arr?Im so curious to know about her ler.Pls tell me.pls

Anonymous said...

Sound interesting.Ur pinkie?

Anonymous said...

At the end,i managed to figure out.