Monday, March 26, 2007

My Messy Workdesk


I took a glance look around my desk and realized that i'm disorder.Yea.I'm a messy desk person and gotta admit it. I know people judge me my work based on this.Even knowing this, i can count on people who knows I'm a person that gets a project completed in proper order.Who care what my desk looks like. On most days there are many things that have much more urgent priority to concentrate, that when it comes to deskeeping or filing, it will always loses.But this is not a excuse,ultimately i gotta do it myself.Hmmm.U know at home sincerely i don't clean up my room.I just leave to my mom to handle.So sorry,mom.Your son is really bad.I buy you dinner tonight to compensate you.hahahah


















Only my teddy neat all the time!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO,DID U RELY BUY MOM DINNER?HUHU (",)

Kalai said...

No la..She doenst want small dinner.Asking for big one.Tak mampu now.kekeke