Monday, March 26, 2007

Hey Rain..I miss you

Im really miss you alot ler.Where did you go??? Hey,Im not talking about Korean R&B singer "Rain" but im refering to the rain which ruin us and creates huge disaster at our state couple of months ago.I hate you at the time but miss you now since i getting warmth and as a results i starts perspirating even under AirConditioned room.Of cause my AC are incompatible compare raining cool weather.Goozz!! this noon my termometer measures up 34deg celcius.Wa lau wehh!! Die la if continues like this..Come on rain,bear in mind we're under Equatorial climate u know!So please come and piss for a while.I wanna dedicated a rhyme for you which my nursery teacher taught me but i need to alter it a bit.

Rain, rain, don't go away,
Piss & go alternate days,
If you don't, I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear! kekeke.LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kalai,u see or not today?Heavy rain at my place.I starts worry u know.Its bcos of u.